Is Tri-State Livestock Credit Corporation?
specializes in loaning money to ranchers, farmers, and agribusiness
firms. Tri-State Livestock Credit Corporation was formed in 1931
during the depression to provide credit to livestock producers
when it was difficult for livestock producers to obtain credit
at a reasonable price. Tri-State’s purpose is the same today,
plus we have extended that purpose to crop farmers and diversified
agribusiness firms that support farmers and ranchers.
name was derived from the original three-state territory of Arizona,
California and Nevada. The name has remained the same for continuity,
tradition, and identification with it founding roots. Currently,
we actively solicit loan activity in ten western states and will
consider loans in other neighboring states.
Can Borrow From Tri-State?
partnerships, cooperatives, limited liability companies, corporations,
trusts and any other legal entities engaged in livestock production,
crop production or agribusiness activities that support livestock
and crop producers. We are interested in serving the broad range
of enterprises that are involved in the agribusiness industry
Types of Loans Does Tri-State Offer?
The most common
loan is a one-year operating line of credit to finance the livestock,
crop or other short-term operating asset requirements of the business.
These loans are on a variable rate basis.
are very popular and used to finance capital expenditures for
improving or expanding an operation. Term loans can be made on
a variable or fixed rate basis.
offers loans with up to ten years in maturity. The loan is structured
to your specific needs and assets financed. Loans are normally
secured but, if justified, can be unsecured.
Advantages for You?
and banking expertise.
• No fees or servicing charges; you pay only for the money
• No stock purchase requirement.
• Competitive rates and terms.
• 365-day accrual factor; interest collected when assets
• At-home service; we come to your home or place of business.
• Checkbook access to your line of credit.
• Access to Tri-State staff seven days a week.
• Toll free service answered by real live staff interested
in assisting you.
• Annual financial analysis of your business at no charge.
• Staff interested in your success.
easy! Call (800) 778-8734. OR